System Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Our Service team delivers over 30 years of solar energy experience, from a variety of jobs ranging from the simplest of solar electric issues to the most complicated leaks and fixes to your solar hot water or pool system. Our experienced staff will start by doing an absolutely free estimate, discussing what your exact service needs are. Sunshine Plus always provides quick, courteous and affordable service. We believe in 100% customer satisfaction!
Residential and Commercial Solar Electric
From a single broken panel to a full system tear down and replacement, Sunshine Plus does it all! Our technicians are trained in manufacturers of yesterday and today. Additionally, we are certified technicians with multiple solar energy suppliers to handle their service work. Take a look below at what Sunshine Plus could do for you!
- Broken panel replacement
- Full system removal and replacements for re-roofing and recall’s
- Inverter service/replacement
- Adding panels to your current system
- System troubleshooting
- Esthetic Issues
- Animal Control
- Warranty or Recall Help
Solar Hot Water
Solar Hot water has been around since the 70′s and some, of these systems, are still functioning today. If you happen to be one of these fortunate people or have a newer system in need of service, we can help you. We deal with every manufacturer young to old, and we are here to help you with every need you might have.
- Glycol fluid changes (recommended every 5 years)
- Control issues
- Tank leaks and replacement
- Panel leaks and replacement
- Full system take-downs for re-roofing and re-installed
- Any common plumbing problems associated with the system
- System Troubleshooting
We understand that your heated pool is an investment and a convenience you’d instead not go without. As well we know that pool season only lasts such a short period. Whether that maintenance be a small leak or a full panel replacement, Sunshine Plus will provide fast, economical service to get you back enjoying your pool as quickly as possible.
- Panel leaks – big or small
- Panel Replacement
- Control Issues
- Heat Loss
- Underground piping
- Panel removal and replacements for re-roofing and permanent removal
- Loose or no strapping/tie-downs
- End of season solutions to prevent freezing
Contact Us Today